Posted on 09-May-2018

PK Legal and Associates

To claim the right of visitation you don’t need to file the suit under section 12 and 25 of guardian and ward act. You may simply file the application for the right of visitation.

2018 MLD 574

Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.